Madonna Williams is not only an incredible yoga teacher, a magical massuese and a bedazzling entrepreneur but she is also a badass in the kitchen. Madonna is an avid healthy lifestyle advocate on the Gold Coast, Australia and a absolute asset to the community. Vicky and I have know Madonna for a long time, we are no stranger to her vibrant recipes. On our last trip back to the Gold Coast we were lucky enough to exchange recipes and indulge in some nourishing, delicious food creation together.
My favourite recipe created by this wonderful women is the clean ‘n’ easy banana pancakes. Our last morning on the sunny Gold Coast was spent sipping on chai tea, talking all things travel and eating these delicious, delicate pancakes.
Dress these beauties in any way you wish, we opted for berries, coconut yogurt and passion fruit. Give yourself a morning treat without all the nasties.
For more Devine recipes and inspiration blogs from Madonna jump onto her website Zen Soul Life.
makes 4 pancakes
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Whisk in the eggs, the flour and the nutmeg (if using)
- Heat a small non stick pan and add enough oil to lightly coat the surface
- Swirl the pan around to evenly spread oil and add 1/4 of the mixture to the pan
- Cook until bubbles appear on the top, then turn carefully with a spatula
- Cook for a further 5 minutes, remove from the pan and add some more oil if necessary
- Repeat the process for the other 3 pancakes with the rest of the mixture